WATCH: Mobile phone explodes inside man’s pocket in Mumbai

WATCH: Mobile phone explodes inside man’s pocket in Mumbai

Information

2 months   ago

362

Mumbai: In a horrific incident, a mobile phone exploded in a man's pocket while he was having his lunch at a restaurant in Mumbai's Bhandup area when the incident took place. It was captured on a CCTV camera and now is being viral on the social media. 

The CCTV footage shows, the man can be seen jumping off his seat and throwing away the mobile phone from his shirt's front packet as fumes come out from his phone. The explosion left the man with minor injuries and later he was rushed to a hospital.  

Other people in the restaurant can be seen running in panic. Watch the CCTV footage of the phone explosion here: 

#WATCH: Mobile phone blasts in man's pocket in Mumbai's Bhandup. (Source: CCTV Footage) (4.6.2018) pic.twitter.com/2oC9uudHq6

— ANI (@ANI) June 5, 2018

This is not the first such incident, in the month of  March an 18-year-old had died in Kheriankani district in Odisha after her cell phone exploded while she was talking to someone. 

The teenager was on a call with a relative while the phone was plugged in for charged and reportedly exploded. The 18-year-old victim had suffered injuries to her hand, chest, and leg, and was taken to a local hospital where she succumbed to these injuries.

tag: oman , omaninternationalnews , internationalnews

Source: ndtv

 

Share This Post

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

COMMENTS